Body Language and Communication Mastery
Body Language and Communication Mastery bite size learning program
Would you like to be able to read peoples body language? Imagine being able to understand and read people non verbally. Can you tell if someone is telling the truth just by looking at them? Can you read people? It is a skill that a lot of people do not have. Through our bite size learning Body Language and Communication Mastery course you will be given a set of tools to potentially use to your advantage. These tools can be utilized professionally and personally. Understanding Body Language will provide you a great advantage in your daily communications, whether you’re a manager, coach, teachers, sales or personally and professionally
Body Language and Communication Mastery will provide you with a great set of skills to understand that what is not said is just as important as what is said. It will also give you the ability to see and understand how your own Body Language is being seen. You will be able to adjust and improve the way you communicate through non-verbal communications.
• The origins of body language
• Modularity of the mind
• Body language of Neanderthals
• Modern history of body language
• Charles Darwin and animal and human expressions
• The empirical pioneer, Francis Bacon
• Contemporary studies of body language
• The development of cognitive theories
• Albert Ellis’ ABC cognitive-behavioral model
• Piaget’s stages of cognitive development
• Models of emotion
• SPAARS integrated approach to emotion
• Application of cognitive and emotional models in body language
• Introduction to the concept of nonverbal communication
• Describe the functions and categories of nonverbal communication
• List the types of body language
• Styles and techniques of facial expressions
• Body language of the eyes
• Cues of the mouth
• Body language and the head
• Body language of the torso
• Cues of general posture
• Body language of the arms
• Body language of the legs and feet
• Use of personal space
• Signs and symbols
• The importance of touch
• Cultural influence
• Specific hand signals and gestures
• Handshake cues
• The nature of observing body language
• Behavioral profiling
• Applications of reading body language
• Myths of body language
• Body language in interrogations and negotiations
• Body language in affiliations and romance
• Body language in competition
• The difference between being assertive and aggressive
• 27 Body language tips and tricks in business
• 12 Body language tips and trick in social situations
• 10 Body language tips and tricks to deceive
• Anchoring, priming, and other ways to improve negative attitude
What’s included in the Online Course:
Full e-course materials include e-manual, e-books, exercise/goal setting sheets, weekly planners.
Full support is offered throughout the course which includes an assigned / dedicated tutor. This course also includes email support.
We also have a dedicated ustream channel see link
We also offer all students doing the home study training the opportunity to come along to our monthly best practice groups in Manchester at no extra cost. This greatly enhances learning.
The monthly support groups are free for all students and give you the opportunity to see inspirational speakers, network, meet like minded people, and learn new skills. For those that can’t attend the events we also film these monthly sessions and email a copy to all students each month. The practice groups are optional and not essential for completing the course.
There is no time limit for completing the course, it can be studied in your own time at your own pace.
Help and support is always available from the training centre team through out your training. This course will take you up to 100 hours to complete working from home.
On completion of the course you will receive a Body Language and Communication Mastery Skills certificate from Vita online Learning and Education for completing the course