Certificate of Coaching and Mentoring
Certificate of Coaching and Mentoring course devised and issued by Vita online Learning and Education
The Certificate of Coaching and Mentoring is an online professional development course that will help participants to develop the skills to support and sustain improved performance by others. You will learn to develop a professional mentoring relationship with a learner, in particular an apprentice or trainee employed by, or undertaking work placement in, a workplace. Designed to help you develop your mentoring and coaching skills, the Certificate of Coaching and Mentoring will teach you how to design and implement a coaching and mentoring program using adult learning principles and current coaching and mentoring methodologies.
Goals – The Principles of Achieving Success
How to set compelling goals and make sure that you do achieve them.
How to help others to do the same.
Rapport – The Secret of How to Influence & Build Trust.
Learn the facts about body language and how to read people
Learn how to use your voice tone and tempo to gain rapport, even on the phone.
How to eloquently disagree with others and yet keep rapport
- Develop a mentoring plan
- Identify scope and boundaries of the mentoring relationship
- Facilitate mentoring relationship
- Techniques for resolving differences
- Monitor mentoring relationship
- Discuss changes in the mentoring relationship
- Evaluate effectiveness of mentoring
- Understand the difference between coaching, mentoring and training
- Understand the fundamental principles of effective coaching
- Be able to identify situations in which coaching will provide the best learning outcomes
- Identify the role of the manager in facilitating training
- Understand the learning needs and preferences of different groups
- Understand how coaches can utilise their understanding of learning preferences
- Recognise that adult learning principles must be applied in a coaching situation
- Identify and overcome learning barriers
- What motivates learners?
- How to demonstrate skills to learners
- How to build effective learning relationships
- What the GROW model of coaching is
- Give and receive effective feedback
Understand the structure of beliefs
Learn simple yet powerful techniques to change beliefs
Course Format and Duration
The course is available for you to complete at your own pace. Approximately 100 hours.
On completion of the course you receive Certificate of Coaching and Mentoring course devised and issued by Vita online Learning and Education
We also have an option of further study with Our partner VITA online training & education
Online ILM Level 5 Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring