Weight loss Coaching Consultant Certificate Course:
What is coaching?
There are many definitions of coaching and as you develop with us as a coach you will no doubt work out your own best way of explaining to others what coaching is. At the heart of coaching is the idea that it is a form of personal intervention that is future focused, goal orientated, and concerned with enabling others to move forward with their lives more effectively than if they were doing this alone
Upon completion of the Weight Loss Coaching Consultant Course you will receive an internationally accredited certification to complete your existing skills, or practice consulting and coaching for Weight Loss. Train to become a Weight Loss coach Consultant and begin your coaching business right away or use it alongside your other career.
The Course can be completed class room based or distance learning:
The distance learning course which includes full course training materials: Course manual, e-books, course assessment worksheets and free monthly practice sessions of the techniques held in Manchester. (The free monthly practice session groups are optional and not essential for completing the course)
What it means to be a weight loss coach
understanding calories and excercise
• Your obligations, commitments, and responsibilities.
• The coaching model
• A structure which allows you to coach effectively and successfully.
• Learn how to empathise with your clients yet remain firmly committed to positive outcomes
• Listening skills
• Learn how to improve your ability to listen effectively.
• How to recognise when your clients are holding back
• The secrets of listening ‘between the lines’
• Building rapport with your client
• Learn to create rapport from the first conversation.
• How to build a secure ,confident and lasting relationship with your clients
• The characteristics of a successful coach
• The essential characteristics you need to make each coaching session enjoyable and productive for your client.
• Why truth, honesty and integrity are crucial to your coaching success
• Questioning skills
• Asking the right questions is the key to effective coaching.
• Learn how to encourage clients to reveal their true desires and goals
• Values and beliefs
• Learn how to understand your client’s belief systems and what makes them act the way they do.
• How to deal with issues of relationships and values
• How to avoid being judgmental or critical
• Practical sessions
• Your chance to practice what you’ve been learning and get instant constructive feedback on your performance.
• The first coaching session
• What to say and do during that first session to ensure your client’s progress
• The facts that you must determine in the very first session
• Establishing and Building your coaching practice
• The day to day practicalities of being a coach.
• Learn how to promote yourself and your services
• How to run your practice as a profitable business
• The five most common business mistakes and how to avoid them
• How to market yourself and find clients
• Essential if you plan to add coaching to your portfolio or start your own practice
• Learn how to recognise and use ‘niche’ markets for your practice
• How to use the social media to best advantage
Online Study Option Now Available
This course is also available online. Our online courses materials are delivered direct to your email inbox. Our online courses are exactly the same as the classroom version, but include a range of supporting study material.
Cost for class room based course is £1200
Distance learning £599
We pride ourselves on providing top-quality trainings. The requirements for certification are covered at the start of each course.
We have specially designed the certification process so that you leave the course knowing you have an excellent understanding of Weight Loss Coaching.Whilst we will do everything possible to assist you in meeting our required standards, not every student meets our standards. So when you have our certificate, you know you’ve earned it!
If you have any questions about certification standards, just contact us.
The Vita online Learning and Education Weight Loss Coaching Consultant Course is approved and recognised by the following organisation:IANLPC (The International Association for Neuro Linguistic Programming and Coaching
Course delegates are welcome to attend
VITA online training & education’s monthly ongoing learning and best practice group for all students.
Course materials include a complete assessment which consists of questions and case studies relating to your study material.
There is no time limit for completing your assessment; it can be completed in your own time as your own pace.
All students have their own tutor which they can access should they wish to ask any questions throughout the course.
We run free monthly practice sessions for all students doing the home study courses, you will be notified monthly with dates of upcoming practice sessions