Effective Presentation Skills Course special offer
Effective Presentation Skills Course
Date: August 14th
Time: 10am to 4pm
Venue: Unsworth Cricket Club
The Pavilion, Pole Lane, Bury. BL9 – 8QL
Directions to the course venue can be found here: http://www.unsworthcc.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=6&Itemid=23
Cost: £45 special off
See link for full course details
Public speaking and presentation skills can be a valuable tool in professional development and organisational success and this course is aimed at people of all backgrounds and experience levels who want to work on their presentation and public speaking skills. In the workshops, attendees will participate in exercises in voice, physical presence and body language, before delivering mock presentations. These skills can then be applied to professional and social contexts.
Advanced Presentation Skills, an intensive and highly interactive one-day training course to help ensure you get the most from every presentation opportunity.
The course is ideal if you are a novice or experienced presenter or public speaker and now want to achieve more with your presentations. Public Speaking, Delivering Workshops
You will gain a wide range of practical experience through many exercises (voice, physical presence, body language etc) and the delivery of four presentations.
Each of the presentations provides a different challenge and will give you the opportunity to present in a different style.
• Fine tune your delivery style to create maximum impact
• Develop a more persuasive speaking style
• Control your space and presence to get rapport and influence your audience
• Use pace and structure more powerfully
• Use language creatively to present a more powerful message
• Deliver different styles of presentations for different audiences
• Develop confidence delivering presentations
• How to structure a workshop or presentation
• Develop planning
• Setting aims and objectives
• How to be entertaining
• How to create effective support material
How to adapt presentation to meet learning styles