Transactional Analysis Course
Transactional Analysis Course course devised and issued by the Vita Online Learning and Education:
Transactional Analysis was founded by Eric Berne, and the famous ‘parent adult child’ theory is still being developed today.
Transactional Analysis is one of the most accessible theories of modern psychology. Transactional Analysis has wide applications in clinical, therapeutic, organizational and personal development, encompassing communications, management, personality, relationships and behaviour. Whether you’re in business, a parent, a social worker or interested in personal development, Transactional Analysis will assist you in dealing with people, and your understanding of yourself.
The Course content:
An introduction to the key ideas in TA, regarding child development, personality, communication, relationships, emotions and the theories and methods of facilitating change
• Introduction & background Positions of change
Contracts for change and open communication
• Child, parent & adult
Steering communication with awareness of transaction types
• Analysis Treatment goals
• Roles & games
• Moral & social aspects
• Fundamentals of TA, ego states and transactions, and the Adult ego state.
• Archaic Child Ego States: A developmental perspective.
• Parent introjects, influences and culture.
• Scripts, personal, cultural and organisational.
• Games and Rackets – ways of protecting ourselves and furthering our Script.
• Self Perpetuating Strategies, Strokes, Time Structuring.
• TA and group dynamics.
The core concepts of TA
The principles of how a TA analyst works with clients
Draw consciously on your ego states to communicate effectively in different situation
This course outlines the basic principles and skills of Transactional Analysis and how to apply them in day to day work and life situations.